Internet Marketing and Business Consultants
At Web Perseverance Inc., our focus is on how to succeed at Internet marketing through website design, search engine optimization and search engine marketing. We assist you with website placement on the Web to achieve visibility, traffic and generation of leads and revenue.
Why do we put an emphasis on the client?
Simple, your web presence is a direct reflection of your firm and represents YOU! Having a crisp and easy to navigate site, including proper architecture, content and optimization is vital to Internet marketing. Of course, an optimized site will attract new and repeat visitors. No one knows your firm better than you!
Before designing a website for your firm, it is important to evaluate your firm’s vision.
- What is the purpose of your website?
- What are you trying to achieve?
- What is the time frame for seeing results?
- What image do you want to portray?
- Have you thought about a logo and your intellectual property connected to the logo?
- What is the geographical reach for your target audience?
- What is the return on investment (ROI) are you expecting?
- How will you market your website once it is launched?
Create a Dynamic Vision
These are just some of the questions to address before you begin to create a web presence. At Web Perseverance Inc., we have the experience and creative knowledge to assist you with your online marketing plan. We work together as a team with one goal in mind: “Create a Dynamic Vision.” The content we write is geared for the search engines and prospective customers. Our writers have experience in a wide variety of industries: from music and food to legal and healthcare. We have the skills to write content for any industry, crafting professionally written web content. During an extensive interview with you, we gain a full understanding of your business so we convey your message with proficiency and confidence.
Content is the key element for an effective website. If your content does not communicate clearly or does not persuade your visitors to take action, your website will not generate leads. Our content development process includes:
- An in depth interview
- Researching your industry and company history
- Identifying the most commonly used terms and keywords for your industry
- Regular contact to provide an open line of communication for feedback
- Multiple drafts to ensure content meets your expectations
Your World of Imagination
If you think we are the right company to develop your vision, call us today.631-765-8098. Our main office is located in Southold, NY and we have convenient locations throughout Nassau and Suffolk Counties to meet with you for a complimentary review of your current website.